Re: [OCA] Fundraising and community certification

Dear Community,

First of all, thank you for this initiative Eric, this is clearly somewhere
we want to go. I actually think that writing a good review guidelines /
rules books is the first things to do to define how is accepted a new
contribs, how to accept a MP, why to refuse, .. So it'll be clear for
everyone.

Then, funding the OCA is something we will need if we want to push all our
work further. We will not be able to sustain the OCA goals without money. *But
overall, what we do need ASAP is people to contribute as reviewers !*

We really facing our success here, which is a good sign here of course, but
we cannot afford all this work with so less people reviewing the others
work.

So I really encourage all members of the OpenERP Community Reviewers to
take their parts and new comers to join our effort here. Is anybody want to
write a draft of the guideline to accept / refuse new contribs and how to
make review, please feel free to suggest !

Will ask to push forward the finalization of the OCA statuses.

Regards,

Joël