Show a field from one model to another

Hi all,

I can’t show a field from one model into a view from another model. The
explain:

At the pos.config.form.view view I have a custom boolean field named
x_nuevo, created throught the view manager. This field works correctly.

That I want to do is to show that field in the
pos.session.opening.form.view view, then I did:

At the pos.session.opening.form.view:

*<field name="pos_nuevo"/>*

At the pos_session_opening.py:

        'pos_config_id' : fields.many2one('pos.config', 'Point of Sale',
required=True),

       * **'pos_nuevo' : fields.related('pos_config_id', 'x_nuevo',*

*                                            type='boolean')*

But don’t works, I can see the field in this view but with no value, always
is unchecked.

Please, any help will be appreciated.

Regards!

Fran