Re: Removing inactive members from the reviewers team

On 09/10/2013 03:55 PM, Joël Grand-Guillaume wrote:

I suggest to give them a chance to say if they still want to be part of the team by responding to this email. For those who doesn't, I suggest to remove them from the list of community reviewers.

1) Are you agree with this ?

I agree

Then, I want to avoid having team in there, I know we discussed that, but we also need to be fair here. I rather prefer to have named person as member of the reviewer team, so I'm in favor of removing:

 * Camptocamp Community Reviewer
 * Vauxoo Community Reviewer
 * Serpent Consulting Services

And replacing them by the list of person using their LP login.

2) Are you agree with this ?

I agree

--
Lorenzo Battistini