Removing inactive members from the reviewers team

Dear Community,

I'm concerned by having various people in the OpenERP Community Reviewer
team that didn't even make a single comment from 2012-11-20, the date of
his creation.

I can perfectly understand that it's difficult to make room and find space
for that, but in the meanwhile, it's not fair to include people that
doesn't take time to review other's work. Being part of that team is a
chance but also have his responsibility.

Currently, no rules define any approval nor removal of participant and a
minimum of contribution should be required and define in the future. From
his beginning, we just discussed and vote through the mailing list, and so
far, it's working.

Here is the list of people that are part of the Reviewer team and never
found the time to contribute (I mean to the review process, nothing to do
with their community work). Please, do not see any shame in the following
list of names, it's just a fact and doesn't affect any skills or value:

Borja López Soilán : https://launchpad.net/~borjals
Jordi Esteve : jesteve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Raphaël Valyi : https://launchpad.net/~rvalyi
Olivier Dony: odo@xxxxxxxxxxx

I suggest to give them a chance to say if they still want to be part of the
team by responding to this email. For those who doesn't, I suggest to
remove them from the list of community reviewers.

1) Are you agree with this ?

Then, I want to avoid having team in there, I know we discussed that, but
we also need to be fair here. I rather prefer to have named person as
member of the reviewer team, so I'm in favor of removing:

 * Camptocamp Community Reviewer
 * Vauxoo Community Reviewer
 * Serpent Consulting Services

And replacing them by the list of person using their LP login.

2) Are you agree with this ?

Thanks for your opinion/answer here.

Best regards,

Joël