Re: Removing inactive members from the reviewers team

Team,

https://code.launchpad.net/~serpentcs is a team
https://code.launchpad.net/~serpent-consulting-services is a member who is
active.

Please allow  https://code.launchpad.net/~serpent-consulting-services

Thanks.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Serpent Consulting Services <
serpentcs.lp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Dears,
>
> We do contribute and review too, but not all.
> Thanks.
>
> On Tuesday 10 September 2013 07:46 PM, Eric Caudal wrote:
>
> Agree on both.
> I personally cannot really participate in a code review (I am not a
> developer) but can only comment some time to time to functional decisions.
> I dont know what that makes me ;)
>
> Eric Caudal*CEO*
> --*Elico Corporation, Shanghai branchOpenERP Premium Certified Training Partner *
> Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670
> Office: + 86 21 6211 8017/27/37
> Skype: elico.corperic.caudal@elico-corp.comhttp://www.elico-corp.com
>
> [image: Elico Corp]
> On 10/09/2013 21:55, Joël Grand-Guillaume wrote:
>
>   Dear Community,
>

>  I'm concerned by having various people in the OpenERP Community Reviewer
> team that didn't even make a single comment from 2012-11-20, the date of
> his creation.
>
>  I can perfectly understand that it's difficult to make room and find
> space for that, but in the meanwhile, it's not fair to include people that
> doesn't take time to review other's work. Being part of that team is a
> chance but also have his responsibility.
>
>  Currently, no rules define any approval nor removal of participant and a
> minimum of contribution should be required and define in the future. From
> his beginning, we just discussed and vote through the mailing list, and so
> far, it's working.
>
>  Here is the list of people that are part of the Reviewer team and never
> found the time to contribute (I mean to the review process, nothing to do
> with their community work). Please, do not see any shame in the following
> list of names, it's just a fact and doesn't affect any skills or value:
>
> Borja López Soilán : https://launchpad.net/~borjals
> Jordi Esteve : jesteve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Raphaël Valyi : https://launchpad.net/~rvalyi
>  Olivier Dony: odo@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>   I suggest to give them a chance to say if they still want to be part of
> the team by responding to this email. For those who doesn't, I suggest to
> remove them from the list of community reviewers.
>
> 1) Are you agree with this ?
>

>  Then, I want to avoid having team in there, I know we discussed that,
> but we also need to be fair here. I rather prefer to have named person as
> member of the reviewer team, so I'm in favor of removing:
>
>  * Camptocamp Community Reviewer
>  * Vauxoo Community Reviewer
>  * Serpent Consulting Services
>
>  And replacing them by the list of person using their LP login.
>
>  2) Are you agree with this ?
>

>  Thanks for your opinion/answer here.
>

>  Best regards,
>

> Joël
>

> --
>

>   *camptocamp*
> INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
> BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS
>
>  *Joël Grand-Guillaume*
> Division Manager
> [...]

Thanks,
Regards,

*Er. Jay Vora*
M : 91 - 9879354457.
(Not miles, just an email away...)
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/jaynvora>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/jaynvora>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jaynvora>
Blogger<http://jayvora.blogspot.com>
"No Seconds to be Wasted for Formalities, I have a lot to Execute !" - Jay
Vora

JPEG image

JPEG image