Re: New member of community for Team Reviewer.

I support Pedro for his work and reviews on the community projects. Pedro
also got votes in other threads [0]
A similar thread as started on the community reviewers team and he also got
support on that list.

[0]  https://lists.launchpad.net/openerp-community/msg03122.html,
https://lists.launchpad.net/openerp-community/msg03150.html

Guewen Baconnier