Re: Removing inactive members from the reviewers team

Dear all,

Thanks you for your input on that topic. So if I summarize:

1) Removal of people from the reviewer team (nothing to do again with
contribution, just to have people in there that take time to review and
merge others work):

We agreed to remove:

Borja López Soilán : https://launchpad.net/~borjals
Jordi Esteve : jesteve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Olivier Dony: odo@xxxxxxxxxxx

We agreed to keep:

Raphaël Valyi : https://launchpad.net/~rvalyi

Unless someone write his discomfort here, I will remove the named people at
the end of the week. Still, they can apply again in case their interest
come back, we'll be more than happy on that :) ! Raphaël, great to have you
on board, I'm looking forward to have your review beside ours, thanks !

2) Usage of named person instead of team. It seems that everybody vote for
that, so I would remove those following team:

 * Camptocamp Community Reviewer
 * Vauxoo Community Reviewer
 * Serpent Consulting Services

And include their actual members, which are:

For Vauxoo:
 * Tulio Ruiz (Vauxoo) : https://launchpad.net/~truiz
 * Nhomar - Vauxoo : https://launchpad.net/~nhomar
 * Moisés López - http://www.vauxoo.com : https://launchpad.net/~moylop260
 * Isaac López Zúñiga - http://www.vauxoo.com :
https://launchpad.net/~isaako34
 * hbto [Vauxoo] http://www.vauxoo.com :
https://launchpad.net/~humbertoarocha

For Camptocamp:
 * Alexandre Fayolle : https://launchpad.net/~alexandre-fayolle-c2c
 * Nicolas Bessi : https://launchpad.net/~nbessi-c2c
 * Guewen Baconnier : https://launchpad.net/~gbaconnier-c2c
 * Joël Grand-Guillaume : https://launchpad.net/~jgrandguillaume-c2c

For Serpent Consulting Service:
 * Here I don't find any person in here as it is a login for a single
account and not a team. So please provide me the personal account to
include instead or I will have to remove you here :(

Note that as Daniel said, everybody here is free to make his review, even
if not part of the reviewer team, so please, join the effort !

I'll do this by the end of the week or beginning of the next one. I really
hope this will helps moving forward to straighten the community effort.

Best regards to you all,

Joël

--

*camptocamp*