Re: Fwd: Re: About branches Community in Apps.

On 09/10/2013 05:04 PM, Nhomar Hernández wrote:

        You can see the list of "Blue Branches" attached to this email if
        somebody has some comment regarding this point  (the blue ones) we
        really appreciate give us feedback in this thread.

Hi,

not even sure what the question is exactly but I noticed that lp:web-addons/6.1 is in draft state on the list. This series contains mostly modules by Agile and Therp. We still use most of them in production. So I would appreciate if the draft status on this series could be resolved.

Thanks!
Stefan.