Re: Community review

Hello,

Thanks for the patch.

I'm OK with the concept. We should just ensure that we are synchronized with OpenERP association. Maybe by having a pointer to this doc or a replication on association website.

If I'm correct the functional review part is missing. I think it is important to also have bases to encourage for non tech contributor.

For more detailed content review I will wait the MP.

Regards

Nicolas