Re: Community review

Hello,

Thanks for the patch. I'm in the same way as Nicolas : I'm ok with the
concept but there miss a functional review part.

For the functional review part, it will be interesting to ask the
functional reviewer to attach a document with their tests to the MP to
avoid testing two times the same use case.

Quentin THEURET

TeMPO Consulting
9, rue du Parc
67205 Oberhausbergen