Re: Usability features branches

Hi,
Personnally, I would most appreciate if you made merge proposals to the trunk when applicable.

I known OpenERP SA is not reactive to this type of MP's (I have made quite a few myself that not been reviewed for months/years). Even though, I remain convinced that most of this this belongs to the core. Maybe if the community reviewer made a first review it would help the R&D team process the MP's faster ?

Olivier Dony, what do you think about it ?

Lionel Sausin.