Re: Usability features branches

Lionel,

I agree that OpenERP is not very reactive to these MP. Mostly this has to
do with the simple math of benefit vs cost. They would have to make some
time available to do the rundown of such small modules.
The cost is relatively high there and the benefit can be very specific and
not generalist.

You have to admit that there are modules out there that were designed with
a specific customer demand behind it that would serve little purpose. The
authors of such modules do have the right spirit to share it with the
community, the problem is it's just not happening in a structured way.

This is what I'm trying to achieve here: make a channel for people to
output such smaller tweaks and organize them in a comprehensible manner to
end user instead of having to rely on proper module naming and visibility
on other sites such as the apps platform. This is mostly an editorial
function to select and bundle modules in a consistent way.

I'd imagine we can have a selection procedure of such modules in a similar
way we currently propose members for the community reviewer group.