Re: Anyone playing with OpenERP CMS branch trunk-website-al ?

Hi Raphaël,

Yes, I got the links from runbot. Just in case I checked again and they were the right ones...

On regular trunk or stable branches it works as expected and I get the database creation wizard, it is only with this trunk-website branch that I got problems...

If you or anyone else has more suggestions, you are welcome !!

As for your Rails developments, I have them on my agenda, but haven't been able to check yet... ;-)

Thanks for your help and keep up with your great work !!
-Mario