Re: [ANN] New addon for SMS campaign

Hello,

I totally agree with the creation of a project dedicated to marketing.
May be it will be good to include marketing modules with a new (missing
?) CRM modules project.
This project could have modules with interfaces to different kinds of
SMS/email providers.

But maybe it'll miss a manager to this new project and the desire of the
community is not to increase the number of projects.

Quentin THEURET

TeMPO Consulting
9, rue du Parc
67205 Oberhausbergen