Re: Removing inactive members from the reviewers team

+1 for adding the OCA board as admin.
+1 for adding Christophe Chauvet to the reviewer team.

--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Hello Joel,
+ 1 for adding the OCA board as admin.
And +1 for adding fellow Christophe Chauvet to the reviewer team.
And congratulation for all OCA work. I finally see a lot of quality coming from that. And as v8 is also making efforts on quality so far (ORM+API work, stock refactor), I see many opportunities for OpenERP.
Regards
On Sep 17, 2013 4:44 AM, "Joël Grand-Guillaume" < joel.grandguillaume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Dear Stefan,

You're perfectly right ! I will include Christophe Chauvet as he as received support enough here. I don't know how to deal with the administration of the reviewer. I know I'm the only administrator here and that's not good.

I can add the oca-board team instead if everybody think it's fair, that include:

Eric Caudal - www.elico-corp.com

	Joël Grand-Guillaume @ camptocamp

	Luc Maurer @ Camptocamp

	Maxime Chambreuil (http://www.savoirfairelinux.com)