Re: [ANN] New addon for SMS campaign

IMHO.

"Send SMS" can be used in a lot of features beside marketing.

- Security.
- Mantainance.
- Marketing.
- MRP (Machinery control).
- HR (Survilance).

..
..
..
..

It is why seeing the "Screen" shared by Phui I propose server-env-tools if
it is as I am imagining after the send message feature is configured the
"Send MEssage Action" must be linked to other objects.

It is like "mail" feature.

But anyway, +1 to marketing it is a different approach and it is necesary
too!

2013/9/17 Stefan <stefan@xxxxxxxx>

> On 09/16/2013 08:27 PM, Nhomar Hernández wrote:
>
>> It looks like a server-env-tools project
>>

> If this was only a technical interface to SMS providers, perhaps. But note
> that the module is rather marketing oriented, talking of customers and
> campaigns. Don't we have a project dedicated to such an important business
> domain such as marketing? Alternatively, the interface part could be split
> off from the use of it in the sale module, and that could then be put in
> server-env-tools.
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan.

--------------------