Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/openobject-doc/7.0-community-review into lp:~openerp-community/openobject-doc/v7.0

Review: Needs Fixing

Some comments if you have ideas how to improve them:

--

I find this sentence a bit obscure:

"Avoid resubmitting a MP if not explicitly intended. The MP will lose history of commit and that make more work for reviewers."

I would prefer but still I'm not sure:
"Avoid to use the 'resubmit' link on the merge proposals if not asked."

--

Could we emphasize that the HTML manifest is not mandatory?

--

5 calendar days or 3 working days must be given to be able to merge it

Can probably be replaced by "3 working days must be...", the 5 calendar days precision is useless.

--

"The destination branch should correspond to the source of the suggesting branch."
While I think I understand this sentence, I find it awkward. I suggest to remove this sentence because anyway bzr won't allow to merge a branch in a branch with a different origin.

--

"NO TEST at all will soon be a no go"
Ambiguous.