Re: Anyone playing with OpenERP CMS branch trunk-website-al ?

For those interested in the CMS/eCommerce project, you can have a look
at this video:
  http://nightly.openerp.com/tc.ogv

It's a video recorded some weeks ago. The current status is way more
advanced than what you can find in this video, but it gives a good
introduction to the main concepts.