Re: reorderable lines on purchase.orders, account.invoice, stock.picking

On 09/24/2013 11:05 AM, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero wrote:
Well, I think it's a good practise to always make a sale order before a customer invoice, because:

  * Create customer invoice is only one click.
  * You can have correct sale reports.
  * Salesman can make these sale orders without having access to
    Accounting.
  * Internal workflows are simpler.

and pickings are only created based on SO,PO.....
I always suggest to start with SO/PO for stockable products.

We have even created a module to forbid to invoice stockable products directly, because stock accounting and sales etc must match
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/7.0/files/head:/account_invoice_no_stockable/

But, hey, you can always extend OpenERP!

Regards.