Re: reorderable lines on purchase.orders, account.invoice, stock.picking

On 09/24/2013 06:14 PM, ferdinand wrote:
On 09/24/2013 05:05 PM, Olivier Dony wrote:
[1] That's harder than it seems - it requires client-side
logic/grouping because some of the lines in a o2m may be dirty or new,
so the server would be unable to perform the sorting.

that's why the module one2many_sorted was created

Is there any new version of one2many_sorted? The one I can see [1] does not perform any sorting or grouping on the client-side, so it does not seem to address the limitations I was referring to??

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/7.0/view/head:/one2many_sorted/__init__.py