Re: lp:~vauxoo/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-prod_vol_weight-dev-humbertoarocha into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Review: Needs Fixing

l.76: only need to depend on product, which depends on base itself.
l.158: please use orm.Model

Shouldn't some kind of UOM be used for this? What I read from Wikipedia, common UOMS are cm3/kg, kg/m3, in3/lb, lb/ft3.
 Without UOM, the amount is meaningless.

About having model files and views in separate directories, I find this a useful convention, no matter how small the module contents are.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vauxoo/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-prod_vol_weight-dev-humbertoarocha/+merge/189956
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.