Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-required-on-attributes-gbr into lp:openerp-product-attributes

On 10/09/2013 02:54 PM, Guewen Baconnier @ Camptocamp wrote:
Hmm I fear that my MP is not applicable => if we put a required on an attribute, it will add a NOT NULL on the column, this is a nonsense when using attributes which can be different per products.

However, we could add a field 'required_on_views' or something like that, which does not put the "ir_model_fields.required" to True, but adds the 'required' attrs on the views. What do you think?
Hello
may be this modul is usefull

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/7.0/files/head:/constraint/
*********************************
Defines data-model constraints.

During each "create" and "write" operation a constraint checking can be defined for this object.
Two rule-checking predicates are provided:

 - Exists
 - For All

A rule is a python-expression that evaluates to True, if the condition is met.

 Two menu-entries are provided:

 - Customization/Constraints/Exists
 - Customization/Constraints/For All

Requires "Constraint Manager" privilege-group.

A+