Re: lp:~camptocamp/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-required-on-attributes-gbr into lp:openerp-product-attributes

> Hmm I fear that my MP is not applicable => if we put a required on an
> attribute, it will add a NOT NULL on the column, this is a nonsense when using
> attributes which can be different per products.
>
> However, we could add a field 'required_on_views' or something like that,
> which does not put the "ir_model_fields.required" to True, but adds the
> 'required' attrs on the views. What do you think?

I made that change.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-required-on-attributes-gbr/+merge/188617
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.