Re: Email usability improvements

Hi,

I have written a module which deals with some of this issue while leaving
much of the v7 functionality in place.  (Actually bcc was a real pain as
there is no modular way to resolve, so I skipped it).  In essence in terms
of mail sending it emulates the email_template and poweremail behaviour of
v6.1.  The code is in no way what I would consider publically consumable
shape but if people wish to collaborate on this I am happy to share it as a
starting point.