Re: XMLRPC : special method for raw SQL instead of search + read ?

Hello,

Internal Api design is an other topic that clearly needs to be improved. You should refer to new api slides of OpenERP days 2013 and the corresponding branch on launchapd (sorry I have no pointer here)  to have an idea of improvement that are coming.

Regards

Nicolas