Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

Hello.

In the las days, we are seeing a really big increase in the proposal to
include new branchs/modules on the Community / OCA branches.

It is one of the best moments of the community, we must continue in this
way.

BTW, when thing start to become big, we need to act fast, then, I propose
that the inclusion of Modules/Branches should be followed by an explanation
in a correct way, in the MP or in the Commit Message .... or in the OCA
site </bestoption I think>

But as everybody know the "Correct" way can be subjective, to avoid this
subectivity, I propose use a "Format" already known may be modigied with
our reality, it is the format that the Python Foundation use:

Here an example really new:

http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0453/

It is the approval to include pip in the python core for Version  3.4, IMHO
it is a great example because:

1.- PIP is really used since some year by community, it means, the proposal
is NOT to "block" be used one module or another by community, It is a
proposal to "Control" and "Document" the inclusion, and be sure future
generations, and the "future US" understand why we took some decisions.

2.- One time we include a module/branch in a "Communitary" managed branch,
everybody should respect as __base__ this approach, and we don't have any
different way to convert a "way" to do things in a rule than "write it and
document it".

3.- It is most for the "base" modules, probable it is humanly impossible
manage all today in this way, but we should start with the must importants.

Before end I just want to say it is just an Idea, if we have a agreement,
We can invest more time in investigate more deeply, what
Tools/Concepts/Formats/Process should be involved, and share with you our
conclusions.

Thanks in advance

Regards.

--