Re: Central Project for POS

Le 23/10/2013 14:57, ferdinand a écrit :
On 10/23/2013 07:22 AM, Nhomar Hernández wrote:

couldn't the product form (or a simplified one) be embedded in the POS-screen?
I would not go that far, it would make the app too complex.
But certainly there would be lots of use cases for dedicated touch-oriented warehouse applications. We developped quick & dirty HTML5 wizard-like apps for use with android phones in our warehouse, and they're much more efficient than the standard screens.

Lionel Sausin