Re: Central Project for POS

Hello,

> We've done several improvements done so far and I am sure features will
> help everyone.
>
> Pedro, did you create a project already or yet to ?

As explained on the OCB thread;

Launchpad, Github and OpenERP are not designed to create a new project
for such intiative. You can/should create a new team but stay in the
project you forked (openobject-addons).

As an example, launchpad does not allow "merge proposals" between
different projects. (but you can still merge manually)

I wonder if it's not better to have all addons branches stay in the same
project (openobject-addons) to ease collaboration between branches.
If you have needs to "join efforts", it's probably more relevant to
create a team. (and contributors join a team instead of joining a project)