Re: BIRT based reports

Hi, Phui,

Thank you very much for your efforts. We haven't decide yet how to organise
the report-engines modules (one repository for all - my bet - or one for
each report-engine), but I think it's pretty clear that reports for each
area will be on specific repositories for this topic (invoice_report,
sale_report and so on). For now, your repository is a good start to collect
all and beta testing.

Regards.