Re: BIRT based reports

Hello,

I would like to see work to extract the tools that Christophe Chauvet from
Syleam made for Penthao to get easier access to properties in SQL into some
generic (server-tool branch?) base module
https://github.com/syleam/openerp-pdi-connector/tree/master/pdi_connector/sql

I think all reporting technologies that access the database directly could
benefit from such tools and they lack badly today. Accessing via the ORM is
cool, but it's not always the solution when you need performance and
compatibility.

What do you think?

Regard.

--