What financial reports for the OpenERP community ?

We currently have a discussion with Nhomar about financials reports on the
following MP :
https://code.launchpad.net/~vauxoo/account-financial-report/7.0-report_webkit_afr-_data_dev-jorge/+merge/192050

It is a merge proposal to move 'Vauxoo' reports from RML to  webkit...
problem is that the  module 'account_financial_reports_webkit' already
exists.

After tests, I must say features in both modules are very similar and I
would like to initiate a brain stroming about a possible convergence so we
could work together instead of aside.

So Nhomar ask me a documentation about 'account_financial_reports_webkit'
so he could compare more easily. That's what I did... here it is as
attachement.

I think this discussion should be interesting for community as well.

Thanks

Frederic

Camptocamp

Follow ups