Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

2013/10/25 Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero <pedro.baeza@xxxxxxxxx>

> Hi, Olivier,
>
> The reasons you give are strong enough to balance the situation to
> Launchpad, so for me the debate is closed in this topic.
>
> Thanks for the explanation.

Jejeje Closed about CVS (which is off-topic in this thread) I was asking
for Improve Communication and we allow move the debate for a totally
different thing ;-)

Just to be sure the CVS debate is closed.

The main topic don't we really appreciate you POV about this point.

Regards

--
--------------------
Saludos Cordiales