Re: The Future of the Point of Sale

Hi,

Why not use the E-id (identity smartcard) is used as a fidelity
(membership) card. All european people have one, it's safe, it's easy and
it is cheap ...  It's also very usefull for geo localisation, where are my
customers ? Where did I do my marketing campaigns and what are the results

There are 507,1 million people in the EU, so it's quite generic :-) Already
big chains like  Saturn, ING, Kinepolis are using e-id in Belgium ...

https://www.eid-stork.eu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=55&Itemid=76#stork_faq_2

Peter