Re: The Future of the Point of Sale

Hello Frederic.

Assign a customer to an order by his/her Membership card is very important in chained stores. Membership card can be read by peripherals. Also, loyalty bonus of membership card can be shown on POS and let users to use bonuses for some partial payment. This feature is really important from point of view sales force.

Thank you.