Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/openerp-product-attributes/port-add-product_multi_company_7.0-bis-jge into lp:openerp-product-attributes

On 2013-10-31 19:15, Fabrice Henrion wrote:

> If you are interested and willing to help on this, we can run a round
> of Americanization on the terminology in OpenERP (like we did
> successfully before the v7 release). I can set up a pad where you
> could point out inconsistencies and we’ll take care of correcting &
> merging.

I'll give it a shot if I can get a pad to work (too new-fangled for me,
as you might guess by the fact that I still insist on posting to
mailing-lists in mailing-list style).
There may be a slight wrinkle in that there are plenty of ugly non-words
that many Americans find perfectly acceptable.

Martin