Re: lp:~camptocamp/openerp-product-attributes/port-add-product_multi_company_7.0-bis-jge into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Just for the records of the MP

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-product-attributes/port-add-product_multi_company_7.0-bis-jge/+merge/192872
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.