Re: Move the sale_exceptions module

Hi,

As Pedro said in the MP having such a general module doesn't seems
mandatory. The exception can IMO define in every module., that the solution
I suggest for now.

Moreover, the sale_exception module was already there like this. So I just
moved it. We can't assume doing both in one. Your suggestion may break
back-compatibility so...

My suggestion: move on to have it in the right project/branches with the
current MPI made, then when you'll be ready, make your own MP so we'll have
the opportunity to discuss that with something concrete !

What do you think ?

++

Joël