Re: Move the sale_exceptions module

Great news.
I have one little question. I work on the split of sale_exception in two
module 'exception_rule' and 'sale_exception'
Where should I put the module "exception_rule" ? The aim is to implement
the exception on purchase and stock picking. I already did it on purchase
'purchase_exception' and we need it for stock.picking for a customer so
soon a "stock_picking_exception".

Thanks

--

BEAU Sébastien
MagentoERPconnect Project Manager at Akretion