Re: New booking chart and web core modules

Great job!, testing now...

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Ana Juaristi <ajuaristio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> +1 to comment from Pedro.
> Very impresive Luc.
> Let's testing it!!! Thank you for sharing
> El 04/11/2013 15:58, "Michel Meyer" <mmeyer@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
>
>>  Hi community !
>>
>> We are working on new modules at Trobz company and we decided to publish
>> them.
>>

>> *Booking Chart module*
>>
>> A booking chart view, very flexible:
>>
>> - Display any resources in a booking chart
>> - Easy scrolling navigation
>> - Resource lazy loading
>> - Zoom levels (from 1 week to 6 months)
>> - Auto-merge overlapping resources
>> - Native OpenERP search/group supported on listed resources
>> - Manual period selection
>> - Period freeze/unfreeze button
>> - Mixin to link any OpenERP model with resources booking
>>

>> This module is hosted on github:
>> https://github.com/trobz/openerp-booking-chart
>> presentation page (with a nice video):
>> http://trobz.github.io/openerp-booking-chart
>>

>> A "demo_task" module is available on the repository if you need a quick
>> overview.
>>

>> *Web Unleashed module *
>>
>> The booking chart is the first public module using our core web module.
>> We called it Web Unleashed because it's really the feeling we have when
>> we started to use it :)
>>
>> Web Unleashed enable the development of rich new views in OpenERP and
>> solve some common issues.
>>
>> - clear MVC pattern, based on Backbone and Marionette... with all their
>> documentations !
>> - new namespace to organize and get access to your objects
>> - full-featured Backbone Models with OpenERP JSON-RPC API support
>> - QWeb rendering for Marionette views
>> - base objects to build custom views (Pager, Grouped Collection, Extended
>> OpenERP View, State manager...)
>> - unit tests for basic functionalities
>>
>> In my opinion, the biggest advantage is the use of well known libraries
>> like Backbone and Marionette, coming with good documentations and helps
>> already... something that is really missing natively on openerp-web.
>>
>> All the code is documented and a big part is unit tested.
>>
>> The module is also hosted on github:
>> https://github.com/trobz/openerp-web-unleashed
>>
>> The "demo_todo" module is a good start to go inside web unleashed :)
>>

>> Hope the community will enjoy these new modules, more coming soon !
>>
>> Michel Meyer

Ing. Oscar Alcalá Rivera
*312-107-1704* · oszckar@xxxxxxxxx <ozckar@xxxxxxxxx>

Paseo de Bugambilias 251 · Villa de alvarez, Colima, CP 28978
Tlf: *3123111122*

*Open Source Enthusiast*
     [image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/oscarolar> [image:
linkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/oscar-alcal%C3%A1/3b/a79/922>
   [image: Google+] <http://plus.google.com/107659954580035981067/posts>

[image: eco] No me imprimas si no es necesario. Protejamos el medio ambiente