Re: New module in need of a new community branch

Hello,

Server env tool concerns addons to manage encapsulation of configuration or similar tools.
You should put this webkit-utils-core-editors or in a new report-utils-core-editors

Regards

Nicolas

Le 05.11.13 11:49, Er. Jay Vora a écrit :
> Probably server-env-tools?
>

> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Yannick Vaucher <yannick.vaucher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:yannick.vaucher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     Dear community,
>
>     Here is a new module I wish to add in community reviewed modules.
>
>     https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/report-utils/7.0-add-module-base_report_assembler-yvr
>
>     This module is a generic module to merge multiple different PDF reports of a single object in a single PDF.
>     It could for exemple be a RML report merged plus a webkit report.
>
>     As I don't want to propose it in webkit-utils as it is more generic I think a new branch is needed.
>
>     What I propose is: lp:report-utils
>
>     Do you agree with the addition of this new community branch?
>
>     For the module, a MP has been created and will wait on the community review process.
>
>     Cheers,
>     --
>     Yannick Vaucher
>     Business Solutions Software Developer
>
>     Camptocamp SA
>     PSE A, CH-1015 Lausanne
>     Phone: +41 21 619 10 30 <tel:%2B41%2021%20619%2010%2030>
>     Office: +41 21 619 10 10 <tel:%2B41%2021%20619%2010%2010>
>     http://www.camptocamp.com/

> Thanks,
> Regards,
>
> *Er. Jay Vora*
> M : 91 - 9879354457.
> (Not miles, just an email away...)
> Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/jaynvora> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/jaynvora> LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jaynvora> Blogger <http://jayvora.blogspot.com>
> "No Seconds to be Wasted for Formalities, I have a lot to Execute !" - Jay Vora

Nicolas Bessi
Senior ERP consultant
Business Solution technical manager

Camptocamp SA