Re: New booking chart and web core modules

Hello Michel,

alternatively, you can use that kind of Travis setting to get the exact
same runbot test suite running from Github:
https://github.com/openerpbrasil/l10n_br_core/blob/7.0/.travis.yml
https://github.com/openerpbrasil/l10n_br_core/blob/7.0/.travis_install_nightly.sh
https://github.com/openerpbrasil/l10n_br_core/blob/7.0/.travis_test_script.sh
adapting the two last scripts for your modules of course. Travis enables
you to setup any test suite you want, so if you want to launch an arbitrary
javascript test suite it's ideal (I'm testing Ruby OpenERP clients along
with OpenERP this way for instance).

You can also make the Launchpad diehard users happy by registering a new
Launchpad branch as a git mirror, such as we did for our localization for
this same Github project:
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-brazil-core-team/openerp.pt-br-localiz/l10n_br_core-7.0

Warning: that only works automatically for the master Github branch. As for
bzr/github bi-directional synchronization using a server cron, I recommend
the git "bzr remote helper".

And congratulation for the work around Backbone and Marionette!
Regards.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant