Re: OpenERP Connector Public Release

Congratulations to all involved! We have been using the connector at Logic
Supply with excellent results in testing. Extending connector functionality
is quite easy and well documented. Many thanks to Guewen in particular, who
helped debug more than one of our issues, and made it painless for our
developers to contribute back to the branch. And of course, a large thank
you to all community contributors that made this possible!