Re: lp:~camptocamp/openerp-product-attributes/port-add-product_multi_company_7.0-bis-jge into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Review: Approve code review and test

Hi, Joël

Thanks again for your extensive work. The module works like a charm. I have seen one minor thing, but I approve it anyway:

- In the module description, the lines of the bulleted list are split in the middle, not respecting the indentation (maybe you have to put two spaces to align to the beginning of the text?).

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-product-attributes/port-add-product_multi_company_7.0-bis-jge/+merge/192872
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.