Newbie module help

Morning all,

    I'm beginning to play around more with OE and just trying to explore
making a simple(so I would think) module, but I have seemed get stuck on
displaying the grid(tree?).

   You can see the screen shots from my attempts at one2many and many2one.
  I was hoping to have a result like whats found in the screen shot
"Multiple columns".

    In the "Almost Complete" you can see in the grid I'm missing VALUE for
the parametric

    My other question, when I select "Component Type" could I get the
grid(Parametrics) pre-populate with a set of Parametric Type's that are
assigned to say Resistor in this example?

    I have included a link to my code: "Module"

Almost Complete:
http://i.imgur.com/UxQCIfi.png

Multiple columns:
http://i.imgur.com/IGOPBKZ.png