XML files indent style standard

Dear Community,

I'm launching a little vote for community code conventions as Pedro
suggested here:

https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/margin-analysis/7.0-port-product_historical_margin-xml-retab-yvr/+merge/190350

The question to answer is what do we want as a standard for indent style
in XML files?

So far in comments of the previous MP votes are the following:

 * 2 spaces: 2
 * 4 spaces: 1

Regards,
Yannick