Re: Adding CRM RMA to community repository

Hi Raphaël,

I can't add myself cause I don't have the right on that team :
https://launchpad.net/~openerprma

Can you please add in it the "openerp-community-reviewer"  and as well make
the "openerp-community-reviewer" the owner of the openerprma one ?

This way community will have the right to do their work on that project.

Concerning your branch it's a pity I didn't see it before, I started my own
here lp:~camptocamp/openerp-rma/7.0-improvement-cleaning-jge<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Ecamptocamp/openerp-rma/7.0-improvement-cleaning-jge>

I was in the process of may be splitting the module crm_claim_rma and
moving "advanced" stiff in the crm_claim_rma_ext module as we have a lot of
commented code in here. I also started to improve a bit the usability by
adding right filter and cleaning the views.

If you agree, I'll try to merge your suggested branch in mine and continue
to split this module in 2. Let me know when you added the community
reviewer in the project.

Regards,

Joël