Re: lp:~openerp-community/purchase-wkfl/6.1-purchase_internal_validation into lp:purchase-wkfl/6.1

Review: Needs Fixing code review

> Thanks Guewen for the review.
>
> The message is meant to be customized. If you have a way to set it right,
> please share it.

Ok. I don't think we can get it right (on 7.0 we can set web.base.url in ir_config_parameter, I don't think that already existed in 6.1, and the template can't read from there I guess).

By cons, would it be possible to explain in __openerp__.py that it needs to be customized?

On lines 628-629,634-635 why are the 'write()' in loops?

Is pep8 required for the 6.1 branche or do we clean the modules when they are migrated to 7.0?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/purchase-wkfl/6.1-purchase_internal_validation/+merge/170305
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/purchase-wkfl/6.1-purchase_internal_validation.