Re: lp:~agilebg/openerp-product-attributes/adding_product_category_code_7 into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Review: Abstain

> I'm agree that this is a very specific question that doesn't need to be merged
> to the complete module, but it is also not very practical IMHO if it doesn't
> add so much functionality. It will worth to have it if the module add also an
> agrupation by this category code in main analysis views that uses product as
> one axis, and other questions related to this new field (search views and so
> on).
>
> Regards.

I agree.

At least if the module was a dependency for another existing module, I could see some interest to have it, otherwise, I'm not sure that we have a benefit to create small modules for adding 1 fields.

I won't block the MP if other people want to approve though so my voice is: abstain.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~agilebg/openerp-product-attributes/adding_product_category_code_7/+merge/176734
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.