Tools to analyse OpenERP databases size

Hi all,

I would like to analyse my openerp databases, and specially the reason of
the size of my databases. I would like to have a simple tools that indicate
wich module "generates" data with the goal to be able to analyse, reduce,
optimize, etc...
Basically, I would have a report that mention for a database :
- module 'account' : 1,2 Gb ;
- module 'stock' : 2,1 Gb ;
- module 'product' : 280 Mb ;
- module 'base' : 50 Mb ;
- ...

1/ does this module exist ?
This kind of module doesn't seem to exist in official addons neither in
server-env-tools <https://launchpad.net/%7Eserver-env-tools-core-editors>.

2/ If not, are there some persons interested to work on it ? I think that
it's possible using openobject request & some sysadmin
requests<https://wiki-bsse.ethz.ch/display/ITDOC/Check+size+of+tables+and+objects+in+PostgreSQL+database>on
PostgreSQL.

Thanks !

[image: logo]
*Sylvain LE GAL*  Service informatique
  *GRAP* SCIC SARL   *Groupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité*
Twitter : @legalsylvain <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>

Follow ups