Re: [Merge] lp:~vauxoo/openerp-hr/7.0-dev-hr_payroll_manager_groups into lp:openerp-hr

Review: Needs Information

Hello Denis
Thank you for responding this MP.
You said::
  "The HR Manager group has full access to all HR modelss and records."

When I made a proof of concept previously of the hr_payroll module the full access of the HR models did not work for me. I don't know why it raised permission restrictions. Maybe there are some settings that I am missing to set. To get rid of doubts I make a screencast of two parts short videos to show you what is happening to me. Please, check this videos and help me to understand why this is happening:
    - video part 1. http://youtu.be/t_TfedmKpZ4
    - video part 2. http://youtu.be/GRhQwjtPuQs

For more results I have previously done you can check then in the module descriptor, there I put the behavior of every role and group of the tests made in the module justification part.

About the other points you mention, this is what I think:

l.77: It's my fault and I apologize for my bad english is not my native language and is a bit difficult. I'll make the necessary corrections immediately.

l.88: I will deleted right away the dependencies.

l.95: there was a bug. i really meant 'auto_install' instead of 'active', i will change this too.

l.193: It seems like is not needed, but I put it because when I add the ACL it tells me that the 'hr_payslip' model does not exit. so when I add a blank inherit by only create the class that mention the 'hr_payslip' model then the ACL works. That's the reason I use that .py

l.264: Actually this ACL is necessary. This is ACL manage the permission for the new group 'group_hr_payroll' I created it and it is the one that set the permissions that I think are needed. It is the core of the approach. The problem with the group_hr_manager is that it seems to have ACLs that affected or restrict the model permissions.

l.279: Yes I will delete the wizard/__init__.py file and the empty directories. The reason why I create that __init__.py file and all the empty directories is for the policy of the company where I work, the standard of how we make generic openerp modules. But no problem, I will clear up the module right away with only the files and directories that are really in use.

Please I hope your answer regarding the proof of concept that I add here, since it keeps happening permissions errors. If these errors are true then they need to be corrected some way. and Maybe this MP could be a easy solution.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vauxoo/openerp-hr/7.0-dev-hr_payroll_manager_groups/+merge/190460
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openerp-hr/7.0-modules-from-addons-hr-ng.